Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Interact with the academic community of the University in order to determine their requirements of reading materials, and acquires the same for the library.
2) Prepare bibliographies and indexes.
3) Act as the liaison between the Librarian/Deputy Librarian and staff for communication purposes and supervise the activities of section.
4) Classify the documents to bring out their contents in class numbers, provides reference services and documentation services to the faculty members, research-scholars and students.
1) Knowledge in Computerization.
2) Working Experience with KOHA Software.
3) Digital Library Experience.
4) Knowledge in Classification and Cataloging.
Educational Qualification: M.Lib.I.Sc
Other Specification: Work Experience with KOHA Software is essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University is a multidisciplinary, student centric and research oriented university. The University aspires to be among the leading institutions of higher learning in the world. Our mission is to develop and educate the leaders of tomorrow; to support research, scholarly and creative endeavors that contribute to the creation of new knowledge; and to create research and teaching programs that tackle the most pressing problems of India and the global community.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.