Management Reporting and Accounting function in India primarily supports the reporting & analysis function of Insurance & Reinsurance financial business. This profile involves producing reports and analysis thereby assisting the close process. It includes collaboration and managing multiple stakeholders across locations for carrying out the said processes/projects.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Responsible for the preparation of management dashboards and reports
- Responsible for carrying out adhoc process/project related technical / reporting activities and ensuring development and maintenance of quality deliverables
- Responsible for development of new reports and Powerpoint presentations
- Ability to extract, analyze and interpret large and complex data from multiple systems and tools
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Develop & review relevant control checks to ensure correctness of outputs shared with stakeholders
- Ability to think through the impact on the process of any change applied
- Drive process automation and standardization of various reports/workings
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills\:
- Accounting and Analytical skills\: MBA Finance/CA Inter with at least 3-5 years of work experience in financial accounting & reporting.
- Insurance Knowledge
- Good technical knowledge - Knowledge of SQL, MS Access, MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Communication skills\: Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Exhibit proactiveness and ownership of tasks assigned, with ability to work under limited supervision
- Strong customer-focus and results orientation