- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our
target industry segments.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and
outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing
strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking,
leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior
Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential
talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources
for critical requirements
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further
improve the recruitment process
Business Partner :
- Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross-
business agenda within the Region
- Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the
- Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment - development
plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
- Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
- Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and
adherence to the policies
- Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management,
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger and FastFox. A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end. We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India and 1 international office in Dubai. Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing, Makaan & Fast Fox is backed by some of the leading blue chip investors including NewsCorp, REA, SoftBank, SAIF and Accel. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a
substantial presence in digital real estate through its investments in REA and Realter.com. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia with a market cap of 7 billion US dollars and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which is a leading platform with significant presence in South East Asia. Realtor.com is the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is one the leading VC in late stage technology start-ups with investments in brands like Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Oyo etc. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra