We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement variety of human resource programs.
The person would be contributing to HR Function on important HR agenda such as Staffing, Employee benefits, Employee Engagement, Training and development, Labour Compliance, HR Audits, Employee Relations, HRIS tool/ reports etc. Our aim is to ensure that HR function operates smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
This is a HR Generalist role for Indore location; Team handling management would also be part of this role. The incumbent would be reporting directly to Assistant Vice President- HR.
1. Campus hiring specific to Hospitality sectors with hand-on experience in front-end Service and kitchen staff hiring is a must.
Talent acquisition and recruitment processes (HR Cost Optimization) at Cinema site locations.
2. Understand basis HR budget and cost concepts including knowledge of Annual Operating plan in the current organisation.
3. Manage employee on-boarding and orientation along planned training & development calendar for Cinema location.
4. Drive Performance Management program in your region across cinemas location.
5. Manage employee engagement at the Cinema locations bringing more innovation and creativity in the overall activity.
6. Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as attendance, leaves through biometric system etc. and resolve issues and problems
7. Promote HR policies to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
8. Sound with managing Employee relations matter.
9. Timely payroll Processing and smooth Exit management
10. Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
11. Maintain employee files and records in electronic (HRIS & Kronos) and paper form
12. Cinemas HR Audit Compliances & Compliance management
No of vacancies: 1
Required Candidate profile
- Incumbent should be strong in relationship building and doing a tie-ups with various colleges /campus/Skill training partners required for Hospitality Hiring.
- Excellent people management and Team management skills
- Proven experience as HR Generalist in diverse sectors
- Extrovert personality with excellent communication & inter-personnel skills.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of employment/labour laws and practices/ letter draft/Disciplinary proceedings etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office especially in MS Excel/reports; HRIS systems (e.g. Kronos/ biometric system) will be a plus
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience
Full time Graduation with MBA in HR is a must.
Perks and Benefits
Best In the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent