QUALIFICATIONS: Any Graduate
- 6 to 10 years in handling various aspects of Security, Safety, Loss Prevention and administration. Should have preferably worked with Airlines, 5 Star Hotels, Shopping Malls, Multiplexes and Cruise Liners.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, establish and lead safety programs to ensure highest safety standards at the Mall.
- Overall responsibility of site security procedures, SOPs and processes and ensure compliances.
- Will be responsible for Security Surveys, Risk-Assessments & Training (Site evacuations / fire drills).
- Liaison with local police, security and intelligence services and maintain a network of contacts with security agencies.
- Will play a key role in the Security Automation Projects, Budgeting, Installation & Commissioning of security systems at the Mall.
The incumbent will also handle the following:
- Emergency Response Planning
- Disaster Management
- Physical Security, Vigilance, Investigations
- Electronic Security and Surveillance
- Knowledge of security and safety processes along with knowledge of legal/ statutory compliances.
- The role involves high degree of interaction with customers, problem solving and relationship management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high-pressure environment.
- Liaisoning with local police authority & carrying good rapport for the company.
- OHSE audit & compliance skills pertaining to larger facilities & entity.
REPORTING TO: AGM - Operations
LOCATION: Whitefield, Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Defence Forces
, Security Services
Role Category: Other
Role: Security Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Inorbit Malls (India) Private Limited
Inorbit Malls (India) Private Limited is a subsidiary of the K. Raheja Corporation who are pioneers in Real Estate development and Retail management in India. Inorbit Malls pioneered the mall culture in India, when it opened its first mall to the public in early 2004 in Malad, Mumbai. Inorbit Malls today has a national presence with 5 operating Malls covering over 31 lac sqft , employing over 250 direct employees and several thousands of indirect staff , 350 key retail brand partners and over 35 lac monthly footfalls. Current operational malls are present in major metros viz. Mumbai - Malad and Vashi, Vadodara , Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Inorbit Malls have a universal class and appeal; it seeks to provide a one-stop destination for fashion, influence lifestyles, provides for food and entertainment and has something for all age groups in all walks of life. Inorbit Malls has acclaimed, international standards in facility management and customer service. Over the years Inorbit has developed great expertise in mall development and management in the Indian market. Inorbit's expertise ranges from locating properties, construction, designing, planning and managing large format retail environments to international standards.
Inorbit today is poised to grow and set benchmarks for mall excellence through its Greenfield and Inorganic projects throughout India. Inorbit's Mission is to "Create evolving social environment offering joyous experiences".
Inorbit cherishes to be an integral part of all Indian consumers living.
As a part of our investment in human management quality, we are keen to engage with and prospectively explore getting on board very talented, senior and capable owner-managers who feel motivated to contribute to this growth saga.