Ensure operations of all Property Management services in the cluster of buildings/ complex:
1) To hold Leadership Role and part of the core team of company, take all types of strategic, contingency and important decisions; handling a huge man power.
2) Scheduling meetings and provide end to end conference facilities.
3) Entire operations, in terms of Housekeeping and close co-ordination with Engineering, BMS, Horticulture and Security,
4) Client interaction.
5) Co-ordination with technical team.
6) Renovation co-ordination
7) Preparation of Departmental budgets and reviewing it on a monthly basis.
8) Preparation of monthly cost analysis and to compare it with budget.
9) Preparation of entire departmental training module and implement it and evaluate performance of staffs.
10) Interviewing candidates and help company in recruitment procedure.
11) Preparation of motivational programmes and implement it.
12) Preparation and implementation of CSR.
13) Cafeteria management.
14) Entire Housekeeping activity.
15) Designing uniform for company associates.
16) Pest control activities.
17) Faade cleaning activities.
18) Marble care.
19) Carpet care.
20) Making AMCs
21) Preparation and execution of RFP.
22) Negotiation with vendors.
23) Finalization of vendors and Contractors.
24) To make sure compliance requirements are met by Service Partners.
25) Liasoning with Vendors and contractors on daily basis for their performance and deliveries.
26) Driving Transition.
27) Planning and scheduling of the Standard Operating Procedure in writing for the proper care of all areas and surfaces and to follow strictly on its implementation by doing regular audit of Units.
28) Follow up with team for all kind of reports on a daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis.
29) Investigate complaints regarding Housekeeping services (People, process, Product) and take corrective action.
30) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies and consumables.
31) Maintaining highest standard of Hygiene and sanitation
32) Make recommendation to improve service, product and equipments and ensure more efficient operations.
33) Auditing of all units to determine need for repairs of building or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
34) Preparing and maintaining staffs attendance register and duty roster.
35) Follow Yearly staff appraisal system.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time