Role: Assistant Manager Sales and Training.
Industry: Health and wellness
About Client: A MNC into heath, wellness and energy drinks
- Responsible for Sales training, product review, product training.
- Managing new distributor orientation, product overview etc
- To conduct Key leaders meetings at start of every month to discuss progress of business, training needs, making strategies, goal settings etc.
- To provide daily, weekly feedback and update on sales to line manager and review with line manager & seniors.
- Working closely with Key Leadership and monitoring of Loyalty Orders to ensure sales volumes during loyalty period and month end.
- To ensure allotted targets for sales volumes is met as per deadlines given.
- Any other assignment, work allotted from Senior Management
Experience: 3-6 years
Skills required: Experience in Sales and Training.
Training Skills- Soft Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership/Team Building, Sales Driven
Language: Telugu and English are mandatory.
Industry: Health, Nutrition, Wellness, Banking & Insurance, FMCG and preferably having experience in direct selling companies
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent