We are currently looking for an Astt Manager- Supply Chain Management for one of the largest FMCG cos. in India, to be based at their H.O. in Kolkata.Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management - FMCG - NITIE/SPJain/XLRI
To lead Supply Chain in meeting the planned objectives of the business by devising short and long term strategies
1. Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies
2. Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise
3. Develop supply chain network models using Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru to perform Network Optimization and Simulation
4. Management and execution of strategic network optimization studies for NPI and international supply chain networks. These include: distribution network consolidation/expansion, manufacturing optimization, transportation policy optimization, etc
5. Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture. Collaborate in the discovery of supply chain opportunities throughout a combined client network
6. Provides analytical expertise and guidance for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
7. Responsible for Devising input material strategies to achieve the business plans in alignment with the procurement counterpart
8. Responsible for strategy and Implementation for any capacity enhancement and readiness for any new packaging format in alignment with the production and packaging development teams
9. The position holder is responsible for coordination and interaction with other stakeholders within the business
10. The position holder is responsible for meeting all the NPI and Exports requirements as committed in the plan
11. The position holder is responsible for planning of NPI and export SKUs in the most cost efficient way without any impact on production plans
12. Work directly with Category Heads to understand business requirements, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value. Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools to improve upon efficiency and productivity
Desired Candidate Profile
Education & Relevant Experience
- PGDM / MBA (Operations) from NITIE/ XLRI/ SPJIMR/ IIT Mumbai (SJMSOM)
1-3 years of Supply Chain Management for FMCG Firms (2016/17/18 Batches)
- Negotiation skills of very high order.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have experience in handling complexity and volatility requirements.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Strong in systems and processes.
We hope the mentioned position will be of your interest. In this regard, we request you to apply with the following details:
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment:
Your current and expected salary package:
Please confirm your willingness to relocate to Kolkata:
Awaiting your response on the above.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
OPTIONS INDIA GROUP
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.