Therapy Segments-: Gynec/Superspecialty
Only Pharmaceutical Experience will be considered
1. Responsible to manage Marketing Activity of the Entire Product Portfolio
2. The Product Manager\'s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company\'s overall strategy and goals.
3. Field work to understand the market & evaluate developed strategies in process.
4. Ensure growth of the product portfolio / product basket.
5. Developing & finalizing innovative brand campaigns/strategies/activities
6. To prepare proposal & plan for new product launches, market research survey of Drs & study ( as per ORG) before launching of new products
7. Formulating & implementing innovative strategies for launching new brands and increasing sales of the existing one.
8. Conducting product oriented presentation for doctors meet and arranging seminars conferences etc.
9. Maintain active communication channel with Vendors for Business Development.
10. Designing of sales promotional inputs including visual-aids, LBL, sales & sample packs.
11. Conducting sales promotion meetings Pan India.
12. Imparting training to sales personnel on medical and marketing aspects of products along with Selling & Marketing skills.