Clicking apply will take you to the company’s website
Rolling Advertisement for The Post of Assistant Professor And Equivalent Faculty Positions
This is a rolling advertisement. There is no last date.
Pay Scale: Pay level (as per 7th CPC): Pay Level 12 (Rs.101500-167400/-) with minimum Pay of Rs.101500/-. After completion of 3 years of service as Assistant Professor in Pay Level 12, the candidates will be considered for movement to Pay Level 13A1 (Rs.131400-204700/-)
HRA and other allowances will be as per the Central Government Rules.
Age: Preferably below 35 years.
Minimum Qualification And Experience For Position Of Assistant Professor: Ph.D. and First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a good academic record throughout. A minimum of three years teaching/ research / professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidate should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
Candidates with Ph.D but with less than 3 years experience can be considered for Assistant Professor (Grade II) in Pay Level 10 or 11 with minimum pay as approved by the Board of Governors.
The following additional benefits are applicable for the post of Assistant Professor.
1. Start-up seed grant of up to Rs.20.00 lakhs to develop the necessary research capability in the area of his/her expertise and to support the significant progress made towards the research goals set for oneself. The Institute also provides an additional grant of Rs. 30,00,000/-(Rupees thirty lakh only) as matching grant to build new capability / high-value research facilities into emerging areas via special project funding from external agencies. These are to be availed within 3 years of joining. The strategic goal of this fund is to aim for winning bigger projects.
2. A cumulative Professional Development Allowance of Rs. 3 lakhs for every block period of 3 years is available to every member of the faculty to meet the expenses for participating in both National and International Conferences, paying the membership fee of various professional bodies, books and periodicals and contingent expenses.
3. Reimbursement of telephone bills up to a ceiling of Rs.2000/- per month (for AP and System Architect).
4. There is provision for payment of relocation allowance to faculty joining the Institute from abroad or from elsewhere in India as per Institute rules, details of which are available on the Institute website.
5. Institute has numerous Chair Professor positions sponsored by Alumni or Industry that entitle faculty members (Professors) to a research grant ranging from Rs. 2.00 lakhs – Rs. 6.00 lakhs per year for up to 5 years.
1. The areas mentioned above against each Department/Centre/School are only indicative and not exhaustive. The Institute is open to receiving applications from candidates with specialization in these and other related areas.
2. Government of India policy on reservation of faculty positions/Computer Programming Staff as applicable to IITs, including that for persons with disability, will apply.
3. The minimum requirement of qualifications and/or experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates in certain areas.
4. A mere fulfillment of required minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview/discussion.
5. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised.
6. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of the interview, and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
7. Depending upon the qualification and experience, a higher start/salary may be offered in deserving cases.
8. Separate online applications must be filled, if a candidate is applying for a faculty position in more than one Departments/Centres/or Schools. Candidates having overlapping interests in more than one Department can be considered for joint appointment if selected.
9. The candidates called for interview will be paid AC2-Tier by Train/Economy Class by Air or actual expenditure and AC Taxi by road (from Airport/Railway Station/ISBT and back) fare from their place of residence/work and back by the shortest route within India.
10. Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions must apply through proper channel OR shall provide No Objection Certificate while applying or at the time of interview.
How to Apply:-
It is a requirement that candidates visit the IIT Delhi website https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDFR-0/login prepare and submit online the completed application for appointment against the above positions. The website also contains useful information on various aspects of working and living at IIT Delhi and in the recruitment process.
As a precaution, after submitting the application through the website, please retain a printed copy of the application. Candidates employed with Government/Semi-Government Organizations or with Autonomous Bodies must print a copy of the electronic submission and submit the printed version through proper channel at the address given below.
Candidates who have applied online may please log in to our site https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDFR-0/login and check the status whether their application has been received or not.
Address: The Assistant Registrar (E-I) IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016 (India)
For more details: http://iitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/jobs/faculty/RA/RAAP-System-Architect-23042018.pdf
Last Apply Date: 2019-05-15
Salary: INR Pay Level 12 (Rs.101500-167400) with minimum Pay of Rs.101500/-.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Clicking apply will take you to the company’s website
Back stage pass institute of gaming and technology
2 - 7 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Assistant Professor, Computer Networking, Computer Science, Data Structures...
Adesh Group of Institutions
3 - 6 yrs Bathinda
Keyskills: Teaching, Educator, Counselor, Mentor, Trainer, Advisor