- As the Store Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for all operational aspects of the assigned store and able to drive the business of the store
- You must be committed to ensuring outstanding service by creating an environment that is focused on providing an experience that exceeds customer expectations.
- You will establish and maintain superior professional standards in the areas of sales, customer service, visual presentation, inventory management, operations, personnel management and development, while demonstrating and upholding the values and vision of the company.
- Handling the employee grievances , conducting employee engagement activity on monthly basis, following the SOP's in the store
- The position requires a minimum of 4-8 years management experience, 3+ years prior consultative sales experience, and prior customer service experience.
- 1-3 years experience working in a retail business and prior experience working in the cosmetic industry.
- Should have experience of at least 2 years at Store Manager and been into store operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Beauty/Fitness/Spa Services
Role Category: Beauty Services
Role: Beauty Manager/Beautician
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time