Assistant Vice President - Six Sigma/Digital Transformation - BPO - IIT/IIM/FMS
Will drive strategy and execution specific to Digital customer contacts, focusing on Quality processes and KPIs. This role offers an exciting opportunity for analytical, creative, forward-thinking, digitally-savvy individuals who want to Digital, Devices and Services build next generation Technical Support.
The ideal candidate will be customer-centric, data-driven, have a sound understanding of digital products, customer experience management and a proven history of driving initiatives.
The Digital Quality Manager will understand business metrics, identify drivers and solutions, set a strategy for the network and implement the necessary actions across marketplaces. The ideal candidate will also collaborate with stakeholders across the organization and look for new ways to bring technology into quality assurance. This Quality Manager will raise the bar of the standards to drive a stronger customer-centric experience for Digital and Devices Customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with Intelligence and Analytics Digital teams to identify customer experience improvement opportunities and to drive process and performance improvements across regions and languages.
- Monitor and report on Quality metrics, deep dive to identify trends/root causes in order to draw conclusions and design action plans, and long-term Quality strategy.
- Own the development of robust processes to drive continuous improvement
- Liaise with the Project, Program, Training Teams to ensure new policies/processes/products are successfully scoped, rolled out and measured against key metrics
- Provide Digital Operations with a holistic view of customer performance and identify the levers which will drive improvements
- Contribute to the development of reporting systems for all levels of the customer journey
- Lead and develop Quality Analysts
Individuals in this role will:
- Continuously advocate for customers
- Be highly analytical, with a proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Demonstrate ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level
- Credible and impactful both with Senior Operational and Business Leaders
- Exhibit professional approach to working with colleagues across different channels, countries, at all levels, in both distributed and local teams
- Have exceptionally high standards and present exceptional analysis and accurate data insights
- Able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results
- Have entrepreneurial and action oriented with - roll up the sleeves- attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and deadline driven environment
- Enjoy working in international cross-functional teams
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator to help drive plans across a geographically-dispersed network
Required Candidate profileBasic Qualifications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
8 - 13 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Six Sigma, Transformation, BPO Quality, consulting, Digital Transformation,...
12 - 16 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Six Sigma, Program Management, PMO, Project Management, BPR...
Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
10 - 16 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: team management, process excellence, people management, re - engineering...
Search Light Consultants
7 - 12 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Six Sigma Transformation, Digital Transformation, lean transformation
Axmiyan HR Solution Pvt Ltd
10 - 16 yrs Delhi NCR, Indore, Jaipur
Keyskills: business excellence head, SR MANAGER PROCESS EXCELLENCE...
Antrors HR Solutions
10 - 14 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Six Sigma, Lean, Transformation, Project Management, Change Delivery...
Axmiyan HR Solution Pvt Ltd
8 - 13 yrs Delhi NCR, Delhi, Noida
Keyskills: manager process excellence, manager process excellence jaipur...
Bean HR Consulting
10 - 16 yrs Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Keyskills: Change Management, DMAIC, Operational Excellence, Transformation...