Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Associate Architect - SAP Central Business Configuration - Support
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Under the SAP Product Engineering board area, the development organization "SAP Cloud SME Solutions & Content" contributes to SAP's next growth wave by ensuring that our customers can purchase and implement their desired business processes in the shortest amount of time. Within this organization, Central Business Configuration (CBC) provides SaaS based next generation of business configuration experience to configure and consume SAP Cloud solutions.
Once fully realized, CBC will be the central place for customers to embark their Cloud journey and configure their individual business processes for innovative services like S/4HANA Cloud, Success Factors and more.
To realize this vision, we are currently building a new unit "CBC Engineering Support and Success that put the customer first and provides Engineering (Development) support to solve their problem in the Business Configuration area from initial provisioning to continuous adoption. During our journey we have an ambition to leverage technology like chatbot, conversational AI and smart analytics to provide best in class customer experience and proactive support.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Fulfillment of individual KPIs for our unit especially in incident processing
* Excellent trouble shooting skills for faster issue resolution and quick reaction times on customer as well as internal incidents
* Problem solving, ability to reason and isolate problems
* Self-motivated and should have "can do" attitude
* Document solutions in a knowledge base, so that subsequent problem solving is effective
* Contribution in the development / extension of tools and applications for problem analysis, supportability and minimizing TCO
* High engagement levels and ability to coordinate across geographies, development teams, lines of business to achieve customer success
* Work together with customers and partners for successful implementation and delivery
* Working experience in Support organizations like AMS, Internal support
* Open to work during planned weekend support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Engineering degree (BE / B.Tech) preferably in IT / Computer science or equivalent like MCA, M.Sc
* Data modeling & SQL skills.
* Experience in designing and architecting applications/frameworks and having seen a full product life-cycle.
* Debugging skills, ability to analyze root-cause and provide optimal solutions.
* Experience in delivering in web technologies and cloud environments.
* Exposure to Business Configuration area (SPRO) / S/4 HANA Configuration applications is preferred but not mandatory
* SAP implementation / deployment knowledge is a plus
* Knowledge in one of the core ERP processes like FICO, Sales, Logistics etc - is preferred but not mandatory
* Knowledge in Support area
* 6-10 years of experience
LOCATION - Bangalore, India
EXPECTED TRAVEL - 0-10%.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.