What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Head - Product Management , Corporate Channels the Associate Business Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies. Participate in business case development, market research, and competitive intelligence analysis. Develop business requirements and collaborate in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements. Define system and functional requirements.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate Business Analyst will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Perform product system impact analysis to determine affected functional areas of the application.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems. May review requirements developed by other staff and provide guidance to improve requirement quality as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Assists in the analysis of results of unit and integration testing.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.
- Identifies training needs and designs, and trains employees on product usage and new features/functionality.
- Provides direction to less skilled employees in business systems analysis concepts. May design and implement training plans.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- May act as a team lead for project work and facilitate meetings, webinars, and focus groups.
- Assist in release preparation duties including release notes, bulletins, and/or supporting documentation.
- Business analysis or relevant experience in Financial industry is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of complex scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced facilitation skills to conduct and facilitate focused requirements analysis discussions.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of defining system and functional requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.