Associate Director - Brand Partnership
Overall Job Purpose
Our company team is seeking an exceptional individual to be part of our brand partnerships. The Manager of Brand Partnerships provides leadership for the development and management of brand partnerships for the Our company Product brand. The position will seek out and evaluate new partnership opportunities amongst like-minded brands, as well as support current partner relationships. By fully leveraging the power of Our company, the Head of Brand
Partnerships will engage current and new partners to drive engagement and increase exposure and awareness for the
Our company product brand.
- This job requires high levels of creativity and strategic thinking, as you'll be responsible for developing and executing partnerships strategy that will support Our company- brand partnership efforts.
- You should be as comfortable pitching and negotiating deals with partners as working cross-functionally with colleagues in Marketing, Product, Customer Support, Finance, and Legal to launch partnerships that meet the strategic objectives of partners and of our company.
- You should also expect to handle day-to-day operations and partnership management with key partners across various time zones, develop and execute on strategic partner initiatives and advocate internally and externally for partners.
- Identify and build relationships with like-minded brand partners who can offer access to targeted consumer profiles for the Our company brand.
- Develop and oversee the strategic plan, and associated programming, for how Our company provides a unique story for brand partners to ensure we engage the right partners in exchange for the right marketing value/integration.
- Act as the key liaison with brand partners with responsibilities that include leading development and pitch strategy for custom co-marketing opportunities with brands, and/or their agencies, in support of Our company business goals.
- Leading all co-marketing contract negotiations to deliver the greatest level of marketing support/exposure for Our company.
- Maintaining and develop relationships with both brands and promotional agencies. Forecasting potential marketing value, budget and ROI on all partnership opportunities
- Steward a team who develops the most effective messaging within the campaign for the Our company brand.
- Ensures the right creative and promotion mix in conjunction with the partner relationship.
- Tracks program results and performance to ensure key benchmarks are met.
- Creates and organize compelling presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Business Development, Comms and Events teams on programming to ensure Our company secures the right partners, with the appropriate programming, delivering breakthrough programs and creative
- Develop and drive Our company brand partner strategy to support Our company- goals
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and launch high impact strategic brand partnerships
- Support partners through launch process and liaise with Our company internal teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Our company including marketing, product, PR, customer support, legal on partner launches
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against both partner and product plans.
- Strong Business development experience negotiating complex deals
- Good understanding and experience working on partnerships with high quality consumer brands
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and business leaders inside and outside Our company
- 2+ years of experience in Tech/ Management Consulting/ Product Management.
- Proven track record of initiating and driving new business opportunities at a global scale
- Experience working in start-up environments
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues
Experience & Education :
- Previous experience in core Enterprise Sales/ BD/ Account management role (min 3-4 years)
- MBA required from a Tier 1 academic college.
- Saas and/or E-Commerce knowledge/experience preferred
- Seasoned experience in Corporate Sales, brand partnerships, or agency side on partnerships or promotions.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
3D India Staffing Research & Consulting Co India
A Leading Client of 3D India Staffing Research & Consulting Co India
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.