Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase market penetration, value realization, demand creation and customer retention for key market initiatives, industry specific growth plans and product portfolio
- Create, own and operate the messaging, packaging and positioning for key market initiatives and product portfolios
- Work with various teams including field sales, analyst relations, marketing programs, pre-sales, inside sales, customer marketing, product management, global services, customer solution demonstration etc. to plan and execute various marketing programs.
- Drive the socialization and adoption of the market initiative strategy and messaging across the organizations and our ecosystem aligning the multi-geography sales teams, account management teams, strategic partners and related product groups.
- Identify opportunities and recommend approaches to scale marketing programs across target geographical markets and focus industries (mostly Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industry)
- Build strong engagement stories and relationships with global customer base and key accounts through direct interactions establishing strategic advisor credibility and experience (in the Governance, Risk and Compliance domain within the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industry).
- Lead product marketing efforts such that sales teams and partner organizations are properly informed about point of views, positioning, messaging, collaterals, and value based engagement strategies.
- Deliver compelling presentations and demonstrate industry expertise and thought leadership at key industry events, conferences, forums, analyst and media briefings as well as at critical customer meetings.
- Provide insight and guidance to other teams including Digital Strategy, pre-sales, sales, account management marketing, training, PR, analyst relations, management teams, and partners.
- Work with sales organization to develop robust account strategies by providing insights into challenges and guidance on approaches and messaging/positioning.
- 5+ years of experience in industry marketing, consultative sales or strategy consulting
- MBA from a premier institution with specialization in Marketing and/or IT
- Relevant experience in marketing to Banking & Finance industry, a top-tier management consulting organization
- High level of self-awareness and EQ. Horizontal leadership, and collaboration with cross-functional teams including the BU, Field, Marketing, and Partners.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, and synthesizing insights & recommendations to the business.
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to articulate and evangelize the power of GRC
- Results-oriented approach, ability to take calculated risks, proven ability to align and influence stakeholders
- Experience with enterprise SAAS products strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high energy
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with senior management (internal and market prospects), colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Top Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Dimension Data India Pvt Ltd.
8 - 10 yrs Mumbai, Bengaluru
Keyskills: product management, partnerships, Partner Manager, Strategic Alliances...
3D India Staffing Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
10 - 16 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: digital marketing, enterprise sales, market development, lead generation...
Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
10 - 14 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Product Strategy, Data Science, Product Management, Enterprise Software...
10 - 20 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Sales Head, Sales, Marketing Services Sales, Sales Strategy...
SHELL INDIA MARKETS PRIVATE LTD
4 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Positioning, B2B, Sales, B2C, Lead Generation, Fleet, Marketing Initiatives...
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: B2B, Solution selling, Concept Selling, International Markets...
10 - 15 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Client Acquisitions, Sales, Client services, IT Stafffing...
6 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Marketing Head, Brand Management, IT Marketing Head, IT Marketing...