1. Be responsible for or accountable for providing scientific guidance for project specific Independent Review charter development
2. Be responsible for or accountable for scientific guidance for development of project specific electronic case report forms (eCRFs) the customization of image analysis software tools
3. Lead or consult on training of independent readers (i.e. radiologists, oncologists) on the use of imaging software, eCRFs, and implementation of the review criteria
4. ttend investigator meetings or support investigator meeting preparation, as necessary, to present and train sites and clients on assessment criteria and imaging parameters
5. Provide scientific leadership to external clients and internal project teams
6. Work with Marketing in the preparation and participation of webinars, symposiums, industry conferences, journal articles, white papers, etc.
7. Manage Scientific and Medical Services staff as required
8. Lead therapeutic and strategic meetings within SciMed
9. Help monitor and manage Scientific and Medical Services Group resourcing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Top Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time