An exciting job opportunity for passionate certified Data Analyst who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will be responsible for developing dashboards in Tableau/PowerBI
and providing analytics solutions for the organization.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience of working on Tableau or Power-Bi and should be good in data crunching (knowledge in R or Python).
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Location: Mumbai Your Future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum. Responsibilities :
- Understanding the business requirements and delivering insights through data collection and analysis
- The candidate will be working extensively on Tableau for building dashboards.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- The candidate will be preparing data in a structured format and delivering meaningful analytical insights (working on R or Python).
- Managing and coaching junior developers.
- Giving effective presentations and training to all the stakeholders
What is in store for you?
- 4 to 8 years of experience in building dashboards on Tableau while working in global insurance setup.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience on working with varied forms of structured and unstructured data with exposure to data crunching.
- Prior experience of working in R or Python will be an added advantage .
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of global insurance industry (US/UK).
- Excellent communication skills, critical and analytical thinking is required
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the country.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email at email@example.com
along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.