An exciting opportunity to utilize your varied experience to mentor and guide the team through entire projects, conducting equity research, financial analysis in the context of Investment banking research, macro-economic analysis and creating thematic reports, pitch books and detailed industry & sector coverages. If you are skilled in this then read on and apply.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing full- spectrum financial services serving millions of customers.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR :
-Delivering on projects in the financial services domain including but not limited to financial analysis, ratio analysis, financial modeling, equity research, report writing and presentations, investment banking support and industry research .
- Working on financial assignments independently like complex modeling, forecasting and valuation, M&A models, closely working on thematic piece & industry research reports.
- Tracking of macroeconomic indicators & global economic events and preparing marketing presentation for the leadership in the business and predicting macro-economic trends in the global economy
- Develop Quantitative Financial Models to support the research findings.
- Mentor a team of analysts to deliver research reports.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
- 4-7 years of experience in the financial and investment research domain with expertise in Equity research (financial modelling ) and Financial analysis in context of Investment banking research ( namely ;Financial statement analysis, ratio analysis, pitch books, financial modeling & valuation, comparable and transaction analysis, credit research, detailed industry & sector coverages, investment notes, company profiles, stock screening, distressed company analysis, and working capital analysis)
- Commerce Graduate with MBA (Finance)/CFA/CA/Engineering graduate.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and proficiency in databases like Bloomberg, Factiva, OnseSource etc.
- Stronghold and experience in modeling, forecasting and valuation, M&A models, thematic reports, and investment ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment in the heart of the financial capital of the country.