Job opportunity for a Business HR (BUHR) with at least 7 years' relevant experience in the HR domain. Our distinguished client is looking for flexible and adaptable person who is eager to grow in their careers.
Location - Bangalore
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Planning, executing, managing and evaluating different HR initiatives and strategies.
- Providing advice and action on employees concerns and grievances
- Driving employee engagement and connects through various activities and initiatives
- Managing deployment of mentors and performance management.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation & coordination of policies and procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to TNI/TNA taking care of training needs
- Managing pre-on boarding and on boarding activities
- Full-time graduation and MBA/ MSW / PGDM (Preferably HR)
- Good communication skills (spoken & written)
- High on interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, able to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to interpret data and take decision
- Sound knowledge of Ms Office
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, work and coordinate the development functions of the company.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse nature of business and the global markets.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on mrinalini.singh @crescendogroup.in for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.