Sutherland is seeking reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Internal Auditor. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Audit planning to reporting: Assist in developing risk based Internal audit plan, conduct audits consistent with Sutherlands Internal Audit Standards and Procedures, manage projects independently and ensure timely completion of audit including communication of status to manager. Document audit work papers, identify internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement. Assist in drafting audit reports and presentation to Executives and Senior Management of the Company.
Remediation of audit findings: Follow up and work with stakeholders to ensure remediation of audit findings
Strengthen Relationships: Establish and maintain trust and relationship with internal/external stakeholders and with team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
To succeed in this position, you must:
Associate Manager - Internal Audit | Chennai
- CA/CIA (Preferable) or Masters in Finance/Commerce
- 1-2 years of prior experience in Internal audit/SoX/Statutory audits/Internal Controls
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Be attentive to details, have ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with stakeholders and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Office
UG: B.Com - Commerce, Other Graduate, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Sutherland Global Services Private Limited
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.