Time and VenueApplicants need to go to the venue mentioned or call on the number provided below New User? Register Now
Roles and responsibilities
No. 105/Rec/Admn/2019 dated: 03-06-2019
Applications are invited, under Rolling Advertisement system for faculty position.
No. of Vacancy: 04
i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 as given in UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education, 2018.
1. The candidates who had applied earlier against the Advertisement No.20/Rec/Adm/2016 dated 29-07-2016 and 81/Rec/Adm/2019 dated 08.03.2019 need to apply again, submitting a fresh application as per the positions & eligibility mentioned in the advertisement.
2. A relaxation of 5% (i.e. from 55% to 50%) of marks at master’s level and 5% relaxation at graduate level under the term of “Good Academic Record’ at par with SC/ST/OBC (non-cremylayer) candidates and to the physically and visually handicapped candidates for appointment as Assistant Professors. The relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
How to Apply:-
1. Duly filled-in applications, in the prescribed format should reach to the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur (CG) throughout the duration of the advertisement by registered/Speed post only. However, the applicants residing abroad (not residing in India) may send their applications, through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Candidate must enclose a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Exempted for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of The Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur (C.G.) payable at Bilaspur (C.G.) or receipt of fee deposited, if deposited online through University portal.
For more Details: http://ggu.ac.in/download/Recruitment/1.%20advertizemnt%20English%2004.06.19.pdf, http://ggu.ac.in/download/Recruitment/3.%20Eligibility%2004.06.19.pdf, http://ggu.ac.in/download/Recruitment/2.%20Vacant%20Position%2031-05-2019%20%2008.06.19.pdf
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education, Teaching, Training
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time