2018/2019 Passouts with aggregate of 60% and above
- Learn and quickly adapt the engineering processes within the organization
- Design and Develop responsive interfaces using HTML5 embedded with PHP to work
- across a variety of browsers and mobile platforms.
- Finding and resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submission.
- Good understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Good understanding of the DBMS/RDBMS concepts
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Knowledge in Angular or React (plus)
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Required Candidate profile
We're excited about our upcoming Freshers recruitment drive on 24th July 2019 and we'd like to invite you to apply for the same.
Kindly Note this is NOT a WALKIN DRIVE and candidates are allowed only if registered and matches the criteria.
How to Register: Kindly apply through the Apply Button and only selected candidates will hear back about the details of the venue from us through email or call.
Perks and Benefits Industry Standards
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Tyfone Communications Development (India) Pvt. Ltd
Founded in 2004, Tyfone's corporate office is in Portland, Oregon with a subsidiary in Bangalore. The company is privately funded and its management team is thought leaders with many years of experience in building successful products. Through a combination of our strong IP, with over 550 issued invention claims and more than 100 issued and pending patents, software products, and stable manufacturing supply chain, we have demonstrated leadership in deploying sophisticated security solutions to the US Government. This leadership and learning are being commercialized to meet the needs of various industry verticals, including the financial, healthcare, enterprise, critical infrastructure and commerce sectors.
We are leading digital providers for 10 credit union banks and growing. We are looking for people with suitable skill sets to be part of our growth.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.