Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) Associate Solution Advisor/ Solution Advisor Location: Hyderabad, Delhi
Work you will do
At Risk Intelligence- EERM, the key job responsibilities will be to:
- Check the accuracy and completeness of data received from the customer and request for missing information
- Perform testing to ascertain the compliance with contract and its key performance indicators(KPIs)
- Prepare draft audit report identifying the areas with compliance opportunities
- Work with the Deloitte teams (US and member firms) to create reports as per theirrequirements
- Perform data analysis on the business partner sales and/or cost records and assist with developing the royalty reports submitted to ourclients
- Demonstrate commitment and focus on quality ofdeliverables
- Demonstrate flexibility to work for extended hours to complete high-priority deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required with preferred knowledge of analysis tools such as advanced excel, access and SQL.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact with global teams
EERM services assist organizations in identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks associated with external business relationships. Our services focus on improving confidence in an organization's extended enterprise relationships and include assisting with the validation of information exchanged between organizations and their customers, vendors, and EERM service providers. Deloitte's EERM services also help organizations improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their contract compliance monitoring processes and controls resulting in improved business performance. It consists of the below submarket offerings:
Extended Enterprise Advisory services (EEAS) services are designed to increase the performance of the extended enterprise and help organizations achieve strategic business objectives. The solutions range from those that can be integrated across the organization and/or to specific risk domains and specific third-party relationships. As part of EEAS, we are focused on software licensing reviews, distributed reviews, vendor audits, and royalty inspection.
Software License Compliance (SLC) - As a part of SLC, we are focused on
- Assessing customer's adherence to software licensing agreements and contracts as part of the worldwide licensing calibration program
- Obtaining an accurate count of Vendor's software deployment in customer's IT environment as compared to the total number of license entitlements owned
- To increase awareness among customers of their entitlements under the terms of their Vendor's software licenses
- To enhance understanding of the challenges faced by customers in complying with the terms of vendor's software licenses
- Analyzing software license data for distributed as well as mainframe environment to identify the software deployment quantity.
- Creating deployment tables for multiple software vendors.
- Cost and Revenue Recovery (CRR) - As part of the CRR, we are focused on mitigating risk to our clients arising from various third parties bound by contracts including but not limited to its vendors, distributors, wholesalers, licensees, dealers and customers. The CRR team functions across multiple industries such as Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Oil and Gas, Construction, Banking and Consumer Goods
- B.Com/ BCA/ B.E.
- Three to six years of relevant experience
Preferred key skills required:
- Good knowledge of operating systems, servers, hardware environment, software licensing, etc., preferred
- Knowledge around software licensing for vendors
- Usage of SAM tools like SCCM, Flexera, and SNOWrecommended
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manageambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at alllevels
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel/ Access skills. SQL skills would bepreferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think out of thebox.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Systems
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent