You shall manage and direct all aspects of Daily Account Management and Operations for the designated customers
- FreightBazaar is changing the Truck Hiring Process and this is just a beginning.
- India's leading companies are using the FreightBazaar platform.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Young, dynamic and passionate
- Ready to TRANSFORM INDIAN TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
- Has done similar earlier...& is now looking for the next real challenge!
- Understands business requirements on short term as well as long-term basis
- Identifies problems & find solutions for them
- Is a team player.... & has ability to build and lead teams of 10 + people
- Wants to work in the fast paced, ever changing. Environment
- Believes in Fast-paced business growth . & excels in quality standards
-Build, develop and maintain relationship with all designated customers and vendors.
-Ensure maximum business through effective communication and negotiations between clients and vendors
-Managing Customer account with handling end-to-end daily transactions
-Maintain and manage various steps in the transactions
Co-ordinate with different teams in order to provide the best experience for the Customer
-Maintain timely and appropriate communication with all stakeholders, end to end closure of any open items
-Responsible for identifying customers potential, increasing their business, managing quality of service and aiding in growing their business
-Once a customer is registered, all the activities related to Customer on boarding is your responsibility
-Provide online/tele training to customers as part of Customer on-boarding.
-Regular interaction with customers, answer their queries, understand their problems and providing relevant solutions
-Identify new business opportunities for the customers and implement through hand-holding with them and co-ordinating with other teams
-Maintain a high retention rate as well as high active customer base.
-Increase Customer Base through referrals from the existing customer
-Upgrade service level plans for the existing customers.
-Timely Reporting and updating the databases in excel or CRM
-Train and build the team of subordinates wherever applicable
-Proactively seeks and applies best practice within the industry.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree from a reputed institute and MBA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Operations, Vendor Management and Vehicle hiring in Transportation
- Experience in working with Transporters and Fleet Owners is mandatory
- Experience in Transportation / Logistics is Compulsory
You are dealing with a unique and diverse customer segment and you require multiple skills to tackle day-to-day challenges
- Leadership & People Management
- Creative and Innovative
- Problem Solver with Analytical mindset
- Strategic Thinker
- Planning & Execution
- Cost and Quality Conscious
- Knows minimum three languages (English, Hindi and Telugu/ Marathi/ Tamil/ Kannada).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, outlook, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of internet technologies and tools such as CRM
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
FreightBazaar is India's First Integrated e-Transportation Marketplace for Road Transportation and one of the fastest growing platform. Having received several international awards, FreightBazaar is also declared as the Best Online Truck Marketplace of the year
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.