Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfileRequired Functional and Professional Expertise:
- Should 4-6 years of experience in SAP application PI/PO development efforts.
1. At least 2 3 full life cycles of SAP PI implementation experience including:
1.1 Trading partner setup and testing
1.2.Review of functional requirements and develop corresponding technical specifications
1.3 ALE configuration, configuring Partner Profiles, RFC Destinations, Logical Systems
1.4 Advanced message mapping, Java, XSLT, and ABAP, IDOC
1.5 Java coding and scripting\
1.6 Application security technologies and approaches.
- Experience developing software in SAP NetWeaver Java Stack environments
- Experience configuring and developing interfaces in the SAP PI/PO instance
- Experience with WSDL and XSD definitions
- Experience working on EDI 850, 860, 856, 810 transactions
- Experience working with B2B adapter for designing and developing EDI mappings Development knowledge of JAVA transactions, interface/dialog programming, ALE and IDOC's, RFC's, module pools, User Exits, BADIs, BAPIs, Batch Programming, SAP Script Output, IDOC development and maintenance, Data Dictionary, Function Modules, and other repository objects
- Experience in using conversions ValueMapping, RFC Lookups and Parameterized Message Mapping
- Experience in developing Advanced UDFs using ResultList, Container, GlobalContainer, AbstractTrace and Accessing Adapter-Specific Attributes
- Experience with configuring and developing PI/PO alert monitoring
- Ability to adhere to strict development standards and conduct code reviews Ability to build web services
- Knowledge of SAP IDOC processing and monitoring services including the SAP PI IDOC sender and receiver adapters to transform messages from SAP IDOC to XML format
- Knowledge of SAP client / server proxy technology
- Basic knowledge of HTML programming, Secure FTP, FIPS 140-2 compliant Apache web servers, LAN/WAN architecture, and Firewall Security
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment
- Effective interpersonal skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience.
Knowledge of S4/HANA
SAP Certification in one or more of the following disciplines:
1. JAVA Development
2. SAP NetWeaver
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Somany Ceramics have remained at the forefront of the development of ceramic tiles industry in India for more than four decades. Since its inspection in 1969, setting standards and creating trends has always been a driving force for Somany Ceramics. As a leading Indian Ceramics player, it has been at the forefront of setting new trends in the Indian ceramics industry.
It has undoubtedly brought about an unprecedented change in the lives of people by consistently evolving with the Indian market. Evolving with the people lives, Somany has always spearheaded product and design innovations and adopted best-in-class technologies in the Indian ceramics Industry. With world class research and development expertise and technologies, Somany has profoundly enriched people lifestyle by introducing product innovations such as corrosion resistant VC Shield tiles and anti-skid Slip-Shield tiles. Somany is a complete solutions provider in terms of home interior solutions with widest product selection categories Ã¢â‚¬" Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles, Polished Vitrified Tiles, Glazed Vitrified Tiles, Digital Tiles & Sanitaryware and Bath Fittings as well as Tile Laying Solutions.
Somany Ceramics, IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 3rd largest manufacturer and marketer of tiles, has access to a manufacturing capacity of ~60 million square meters (msm), through two company owned units (Kadi, Gujarat and Kassar, Haryana), six units of associates/subsidiary companies and some more contract manufacturing units.
The four-decade rich relationship of trust with the trade and consumers, coupled with market-leading innovations such as patented Ã¢â‚¬ËœVC Shield and Slip-ShieldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ add strength to the future growth foundation of Somany. Somany is committed to pursue and attain excellence in a true all-round manner and led to a corporate brand Ã¢â‚¬ËœSomanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, a brand which is DESIGNED TO SHINE.