We are looking Asst Manager/Manager- Training & Development with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills.
Manager should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and discussion with managers
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results
- Implement effective and focussed training methods
- Effectively manage the training budget
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Assess employees skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Effectively communicate with team members, internal trainers and management
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
Interested candidates can come for direct interview with your updated CV along with educational certificates between 10am to 3pm on week days.
Arun Excello Group
No.18, West cott Road,
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A. Negotiable for right candidates
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Training Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time