- Diploma or Degree holder with 7 - 10 years experience in machine shop out of which minimum 5 years should be in HMC & VMC shop in Supervisory capacity.
- Hands on knowledge of operation of HMC machines
- Hands on knowledge of programming of HMC machines
- Basic knowledge of HMC & VMC machine fault finding & diagnostics + parameters
- Hands on knowledge of cutting tools & their resharpening + form / special tools designing etc.
- Hands on knowledge of setting up of tooling, programming and planning of new components on HMC.
- Strong exposure of production Daily production and quality Responsibility on HMC VMC machines
- Rejection data maintain and control rejection
- Daily production sheet maintain & Man power handling
- Training of my sub-ordinate
- Monthly tool consumption data & Reduction of tooling cost
- Increase production capacity of HMC and VMC machines
- Monthly tools requirement planning
- Monthly break down history data maintain
- Process improvement in HMC shop
- Programming of All HMC's and VMC machines
- Reviewing of all the existing program in order to verify the cycle time and toolings and improve the same.
- Fixture modification of HMC and VMC
- Tool development of HMC and VMC
- Kia-zen,Poka-yoke, 5S activity in HMC shop
Subject/Job Id : Asst.Manager Production - HMC,VMC Machine Shop - Ghaziabad,Indore - (Job Id:3457)
How to Apply?
Email your resume with Subject Line: Asst.Manager Production - HMC,VMC Machine Shop - Ghaziabad,Indore - (Job Id:3457) to : firstname.lastname@example.org, Then you call on Neeraja/9999914723
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Diploma
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Our client is a subsidiary of an Italian company, ISO 9001 certified with factories in Ghaziabad and Indore. The company specializes in systems for coupling, towing and lifting implements for tractors, agricultural and construction equipment. The company manufactures hydraulic rockshafts and three point linkages with a significant growth in volumes and quality. It is a partner of the most important manufactures of tractors both domestic and international, with a range of specific products with technical features as requested by these markets. Their major customers include TAFE, John Deere, New Holland, Karraro (Pune), SAME - Italy (Ranipet - TN), Sonalika (Hoshiarpur - Punjab), Turk Tractor (Turkey), CNH (Italy & Mexico), Kubota (Japan), John Deere (Augusta, US). The organisation has been growing at a healthy rate of over 25% p.a. Continuing with its growth story & with its over 100% capacity utilization.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.