6 - 10 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Assurance Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required Candidate profile
Min Year Exp: 6+ years of SAP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
Min Degree(s) and Certifications: Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems or business related field. Post-graduate certification like CA, CWA, MBA etc.
Implementation of SAP specific controls along with recommending and configuring financial and operational controls around the SAP application
- Pre- and post-implementation assurance reviews of the SAP implementation/major upgrades
- SAP project assurance services (including gate reviews)
- Application security and segregation of duties
- Implementing SAP GRC technologies
- Implementation of analytic solutions and development of custom analytics
- Utilization of existing SAP functionality to replace / enhance manual controls
Contact Company:PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center Kolkata Private Limited.