Yrs of experience :
3 to 8 Yrs Notice period :
Less than 30 days Work Location :
Chennai - Ambattur / Bangalore - Whitefiled Job Description :
- 3 to 8 years of work experience in Configuration & Release
- Good exposure as a Atlassian Admin / Jira Admin / Bitbucket Admin.
- Good experience in Perl / Python Scripting
- Knowledge of release and configuration management tools, e.g., CA Software Change Manager (fka Harvest), CA Endevor, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to think and solve problems creatively
- Proficient troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with others
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to respond to requests under tight deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Must be customer focused, well organized, self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient analytic, organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of source code management concepts and/or software development lifecycles
- Familiarity of standards and best practices relevant to the information technology industry, e.g., ITIL, COBIT, CMM)
- Knowledge of basic problem resolution and escalation practices
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Knowledge of operating system, security and database software
- Experience with object oriented and structured programming languages
Required Candidate profile
- Attention to details
- Very good communication skills (both verbal and written)
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
FIS Global Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
FISÃ¢âÂ¢ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FISÃ¢â¬â¢ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clientsÃ¢â¬â¢ business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & PoorÃ¢â¬â¢s 500ÃÂ®Index.
The combination of organic and external growth has positioned FIS among the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading technology providers for the financial services industry. Through the visionary leadership of its management and its philosophy of championing its clientsÃ¢â¬â¢ success each and every day, FIS remains on a short list of providers capable of offering end-to-end solutions to financial institutions and retailers across the world.
BANKING AND WEALTH
Take advantage of analytics, commercial and investment banking, core banking, digital and channel solutions, lending, private banking, retirement services, wealth management and trust, and treasury services.
INSTITUTIONAL AND WHOLESALE
Rely on FIS for expertise in asset management, commercial and investment banking, and solutions for broker-dealers, corporations, energy and commodities, insurance providers and retailer/merchants.
Turn to the leader in comprehensive card solutions, check processing, corporate payments, digital payments, enterprise payments, imaging and remittance, merchant services, output solutions, print and mail, and open test solutions.