Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: 9th Floor, Building No. 10B, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon - 122002
SHL helps organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data and offer support to clients across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organizational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of people. For more details please log on to www.shl.com About Talent Central
Talent Central is our world-class talent assessment portal that provides you with powerful insights on your people through an engaging user experience. Talent Central delivers our talent assessment data through a single, powerful access point and drives improved business performance outcomes through more efficient decision making and talent program management. For more details please log on to www.shl.com/en/talentcentral/ Candidate Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for understanding requirements, creating test scenarios, test scripts, preparing test data, executing test scripts and reporting defects and reporting results to test lead. The Engineer must work well with developers and BA in an aggressive agile development environment. The candidate should have strong analytical abilities, excellent teamwork and great communication skills. Key Responsibilities
- Understand current automation framework and start contributing towards automating regression and any new development test cases/scenarios
- Maintain automation framework and automated test cases for any changes/failures
- Analyze Functional requirements and design documents, review bug descriptions, incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Add new tests/ enhance existing tests written in Java.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination
- Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
- Maintain test documentation and test cases.
- Assist with developing, implementing and documenting testing methodologies
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Experience with mobile networks, protocols, and devices.
- Strong Java skills
- Strong experience with automation using selenium
- Strong understanding of basic concepts to testing principles, all types of Black/Grey Box testing
- Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, QC etc.
- Should be hands on with sql-database
- Experience in Performance testing and tools like JMETER is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development environment is a plus.
- Web Services Testing/Backend testing: SOAP UI, POSTMAN is a plus
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
What SHL Can Offer You
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT or Business environment testing highly scalable applications
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences
- Any testing certification is a plus.
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the worlds leading executives.