Automation QA Engineer :
- The Automation QA Engineer is responsible for developing automated scripts and works closely with the Automation Architect and other team members to create, maintain and enhance an existing in-house automation framework.
- The ideal candidate is able to develop, maintain and run automated tests across multiple applications. The Automation Developer will work with various teams to ensure technologies meet technical and functional expectations.
- Partner and work closely with technical and business teams to plan, develop and maintain the automated tests to align with longer term best practice standards and automation future roadmaps.
Proficient knowledge with the following :
- Test Automation processes and tools.
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is preferred.
- Various C# libraries used to enable the automation framework.
- Strong knowledge of C# for automation.
- Proficient in browser Automation using Selenium is a must.
- Plus: Silk4Test experience
- Maintain the customized automation framework and be able to develop enhancements.
- Identify automation candidates from the regression suite.
- Maintain automation suite across various applications and releases.
- Perform peer code review for newly developed automated tests/scripts
- Own automation regression by working with team members and consolidating results to management.
- Participate in test automation planning.
- Create automation framework documentation and implementation plan.
- Support multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity with minimal supervision.
- Estimate and deliver accurate time-sensitive project results to business.
- Review design and test documents to confirm business objectives have been accomplished.
- Understand the business strategy and objectives.
- Anticipates program release issues and takes initiative to correct, resolve, and escalate issues if needed to achieve requirements.
- Executes test scripts and documents defects using developed testing standards.
- Re-test corrected defects with Development team to ensure defects have been resolved properly.
- Write comprehensive test reports to ensure that results are well communicated.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related degree a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience test automation. (Selenium, SilkTest, QTP etc.).
- Worked on DevOps teams. is a plus
- Experience with API automation
- Able to develop QA processes and procedures.
- Detailed-orientated and strong analytical skills.
- Deep experience with front-end and back-end testing applications.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment and managing continuously changing business needs.
- Flexible and adaptable to new and changing project requirements.
- Able to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Experience with non-functional testing tools (performance, security and stress testing) is a plus.
- Able to participate and contribute in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Talenture Management Consulting
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.