Hiring an Automation tester with expertise in mobile application automation testing
- Develops Test plans and procedures for Automation and Mobile apps testing
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Writes scripts in Selenium - Appium environment
Experience with manual testing and performance testing tools (JMeter and LoadRunner) Should have experience in using tools for Automation and load testing of APIs.
- Experience in Cloud Integrations.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Reviews and participates in grooming sessions in order to produce a test strategy and test cases.
- Ability to write test plans, testing scenarios/test cases/validation checklists
- Reports, tracks defects, and creates bug reports using defect tracking system.
- Builds, maintains, and executes the regression test suite and verifies and communicates results to software engineering teams and other stakeholders.
- Performs various test techniques and test design methods to effectively test applications and detect errors.
Knowledge/Skills : -
4+ years' experience in software testing techniques
- 2+ years' hands on experience with Selenium and with deep expertise to develop customized framework
- 3+ years' experience on Appium SDK or similar Mobile app testing frameworks
- Deep expertise with mobile automation testing
- Solid understanding of relational databases and/or cloud based storage.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Agile
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Evolgence Telecom Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Raidly growing product development company serving Dr.Reddys, Vodafone, Cars24, Govt of Andhrapradesh, Govt of Telangana
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.