Job Description :
Senior Automation Engineer-
Senior Automation Engineer in Test is responsible for design, development, and maintenance of automated test solutions. Proficient in Java and/or Selenium he/she should be able to write automated testing solutions. Should possess excellent verbal, written and analytical skills, be able to interact with application development teams, business analysts/SMEs, business users and project managers to understand requirements and communicate status. Specialties :
- Use extensive Java experience to design and develop Automated Testing solutions.
- Develop and enhance next-generation Enterprise Test Engineering.
- Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Be a key technical player in contributing the architecture evolution of our software/data Test Automation Frameworks and related capabilities
- Define, design, development, documentation, and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next-gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team.
- Partner with different stakeholders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in planning and coordination.
- Document and communicate Automation Framework functions, interfaces, performance criteria, test cases and results to diverse audiences.
- Provide guidance, training, and mentoring of Test Engineers and help with the Transition process of an Enterprise Quality Assurance department to Enterprise Test Engineering department.
- Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Responsive Enterprise tool, Agile Software development, Agile software on twinkling, Computer software, Information technology, assessments, time to market, value, state of agility, agile transformations, and data-driven transformations.
- Must have minimum 4+ years hands-on experience in open source tools such as Selenium, TestNG/JUnit, etc.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation testing
- Having Good experience in Selenium along with Java/C#
- Having good experience in API Testing
- Having good experience in Postman, Jmeter, Soap UI
- Having good experience in CI/CD, using Jenkins, Git, Maven etc
- Must have Hands-on experience in Development or Test Automation Framework.
- Advanced Java development skills, understanding of design patterns, data structures, and experience working in a layered architecture with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- Experience or deep knowledge in Webservice tests and Automation
- Ability to interpret technical designs and specifications and design automated solutions accordingly.
- Ability to programmatically test any software product and develop tests for your own code.
- Knowledge or experience of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.)
- Experience selecting and configuring appropriate tools and frameworks to effectively drive automated testing.
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions when tools dont work
- Ability to partner with teams and works hands-on to provide support.
- Good understanding of the role of automation in various SDLCs (e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall) and mentor, train and coach resources.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior Automation engineers and providing guidance as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required Nice to Have:
- Java Certification is a big plus
- Experience in AWS Cloud is highly desirable
- Experience with COTs automation tools such as Unified Functional Test and/or Silk Test is desirable
Knowledge of Terraform and/or chef is desirable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time