Skills Required: Should have excellent knowledge on the following topics:-
- Definitions and abbreviations in the Aviation Industry
- Emergency procedures and equipment
- Exteriors and interiors of an Aircraft
- Service procedures on board
- Announcements done by a Cabin Crew
- First Aid
Required Candidate profile1. Job Title: Aviation cum Grooming Trainer ( Female Only)
2. Education: 12th / Diploma /Degree
- Hyderabad- Kukatpally/ Ameerpeth
4. Experience: Should have 10-15 years of experience as a Cabin Crew. Out of the total experience, minimum 2 to 3 years should be in an International Airline.
Should have minimum 14 years experience, if working in Domestic full service Airlines
If interested, please mail your updated CV at email id email@example.com or call back at 9205581603
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Teaching
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Graduation Not Required
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
FRANKFINN AVIATION SERVICES PVT. LTD
Frankfinn is the World's No. 1 Air Hostess Training Institute. The company provides training in the field of Aviation, Hospitality, Travel, and Customer Service. Since its inception in 1993, the company has been growing at an exponential rate, and currently, it is the only company in this field that operates PAN India . It has the largest network of centers in India and also has an international centre in Dubai.
Frankfinn is the only institute in India having an exclusive worldwide tie-up with ICM, an institute of repute in UK . Frankfinn is an approved training partner of the National Skill Development Corporation, and has also been awarded by ASSOCHAM as "The Best Air Hostess Training Institute", for 9 years in a row (2011-2019). Frankfinn has also received the Gold Award for "The Best Higher Vocational Institute for Skill Development" for 3 years in a row - 2016, 2017 and 2018.