Position Purpose :
The IT PMO teams, is responsible to drive initiatives within the technology team, that help in achieving the stated strategic objectives of the bank. This team will work with stakeholders within the IT team and across the bank to ensure that projects are delivered as per expectations. As Head of ITPMO, the main role will be to improve project execution and delivery efficiency by ensuring that projects (functional projects and business projects) executed within the technology department are meticulously tracked, progress reported in a unambiguous manner and risk and delays highlighted in a timely manner.
B. Position Responsibilities:
Sr. Key Responsibilities
1. Manage every action required to manage projects and deliver projects.
2. Responsible for project deliverables & tracking on day to day basis
3. Responsible for coordinating with Leadership on all project approvals
4. Responsible for all Portfolio/ Project level reporting to the CIO & Senior stakeholders on all ongoing and planned projects
5. Defining, tracking, reporting strategic IT portfolio
6. Identifying and implementing Mitigation plan for the risks identified for entire IT portfolio
7. Responsible for managing and maintaining the PMO tool.
8. Responsible for Process improvement activities across PMO function
9. Acting as Project Management SME to all technical project managers
10. Responsible for all project planning, capacity management, compliance activities related to the project
11. Responsible for enhancing Delivery/ Operational Processes/ templates at project level
12. Providing insight to Leadership team on budgets, forecasted revenue, % of resource utilization
13. Ensure benefit delivery as per financial and non-financial targets identified as project objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
C. Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Essential Technology Graduate and / or Management Graduate from a known institution.
- Preferred PMP Certification, Quality Certification.
- Essential Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in delivering projects for / in Financial institutions. Understanding of the banking environment. Managed and delivered large projects.
- Preferred Experience of working in structured PMO setup. Providing training on tools, and processes for the stakeholders.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
A leading client of Nxtmove.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.