We have an opportunity for Veterinary Pathologist for Biocon BMS R&D Center.
Please find below Job description:
1. The candidate must possess a strong background and experience in the theory and practice of pathology of disease animal models
2. Ability to conduct necropsies and recognize, describe and interpret findings at necropsy
3. Strong background in disease animal models and experience in evaluating tissues from discovery biology studies including Immuno techniques (Immunohistochemistry)
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Skills we looking for :
The candidate should have the expertise in multiple areas within the veterinary pathology and drug discovery biology domains.
Pathology- Should have basic understanding of principles involved in characterizing the pathology of efficacy models.
1. Ability to read and understand the published literature of the respective animal models and applying the concepts to characterize them in house.
2. Should have experience as a study pathologist in Preclinical efficacy studies, data analysis, interpretation, preparation of reports and communication of findings with perspective to the cross functional teams.
3. Should have a thorough knowledge in comparative anatomy, histology and Histopathology.
4. Good collaboration with various cross functional stakeholders, excellent communication skills and core behaviors should be must
If Interested please share your profile to Gunjan.Shah1@syngeneintl.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent