We have an opportunity for Veterinary Sciences professionals who can take care of entire Vivarium Operations & also to support discovery part.
Please find below job descriptions:
1. Leading team of multi-functional activities and handling a specialist role having a wide span of influence
2. Positively influencing the functional/ departmental deliverables
3. Regulatory compliance including AAALAC, CPCSEA, Animal Welfare and research
4. Support discovery science group to execute and in-vivo studies.
5. Developing skills among team members, both on technical and behavioral front
6. Motivating team(s) to achieve their goals and ensure employee satisfaction
Qualification & Experience:
1. MVSc. with 10-12 years of experience, and had worked with rodents, rabbits, guinea pigs and other laboratory animals, in an AAALAC accredited facility in the recent past.
2. Preferred Board certification in any Veterinary Science specialty or Lab Animal Science
3. Presented his/her research at international forums/sessions/meetings
4. Be a member of international or national lab animal societies
Skills we are looking for :
1. Should demonstrate strong leadership capabilities strong interpersonal relationship and able to influence various departments or stakeholders strong functional knowledge and strong understanding of business/research
2. Proven experience in AAALAC Facility management and well versed with program description
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent