Job Role :
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company sales target.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Effective utilization (upto 95%)of the resources deployed or under the projects at offshore.
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients. The Account Manager is expected to have specific information regarding daily operations of the Company and keep the Client updated.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Establish budgets with the client and company.
- Meet time deadlines for accounts.
- Identifying the resources requirement.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence.
- Develop and implement effective staff attrition strategies.
- Technical support for sales/marketing team.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience as an Account Manager.
2. Overall 6-8 years of experience in Engineering services domain .
3. Bachelor-in-Engineering (Any Stream) and Full Time MBA (Marketing).
4. Strong interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills.
5. Strong Engineering Knowledge.
6. Data orientation and Analytical abilities.
7. Excellent Presentation, Oral and Written Communication.
8. Agile Mindset, with Deep Comfort with Ambiguity.
9. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Social Media Tools.
We are looking for an Account Manager with ability to grow our business in our existing clients. The right individual should be able to bring to life Actualizes expertise in the engineering space. Can understand Actualize vision, the business needs and be creative about our growth in the customer. The right candidate will have a strategic orientation to think long term business need, have the knowledge and execution ability to generate new businesses in our existing clients. We are looking for a team player who will be working closely with the senior leadership team and inspire the trust of our clients by bringing to life the Actualize brand steeped in our core values.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Actualize Consulting Engineers (India) Pvt Ltd
Actualize is a leading Engineering Design Services Company based out of Bengaluru, having offices in Bengaluru, Pune &Germany. With clients across India, Germany and Australia, Actualize provides consulting and execution support for state-of-art engineering design needs of leading OEM organizations. Actualize, a 14 years young organization, has recorded exponential growth over the years and we believe that the real growth story is about to unfold. We are on a high growth trajectory and looking to significantly increase the value for our clients and our employee base.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.