For a 30+ years old, well established pharma chemicals manufacturing & exporting company at Mumbai:-
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-PHARMA EXPORT SALES & MARKETING-LATIN AMERICA
Job Description as follows:-
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in the export sales of pharmaceutical formulations / hospital consumables / medical equipments & devices / surgical goods etc in the Latin American markets.
However, those who have experience either in the Latin American market or Asian market may also apply provided, they have 4+ years experience in the L.A market.
Open up International Business in new markets in Latin American countries.
Monitor & analyze of overseas field force, distributors stock, sales statement and secondary sales tracking country wise.
Overseas travel to start with after receiving thorough briefing, training on markets. Travel will involve extensive travelling for 20-30 days at a stretch.
Conduct CMEs independently
Assisting preparation of annual budgets and to achieve the same
Development and finalization of distribution and agencies.
Coordination with Commercial Dept. w.r.t shipments & orders, also with Regulatory Affairs and Technical Director for new product registration, its follow up and response to queries.
Report analysis of overseas field force, distributors stock, sales statement and secondary sales tracking country wise.
Promotional input preparation.
To manage the entire supply chain operations of the company catering to clients from India & abroad.
Internal / External Customers (Point of Interaction / Communication Channels):
Internal Customers: All Departments across the company
External Customers: All Vendors of the various divisions of the company.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Procurement of Products required for difference projects
2. Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements. Work on Back to Back SLA with Vendors
3. Do a Vendor selection based on the offered compliances, credit period, price and Delivery schedule and negotiate further for warranty support, quality and other specifics.
4. Coordinate with the Technical team in obtaining the approval & finalize with vendor and release of purchase order.
5. Communicate with internal departments like Operation, Accounts and logistics to ensure proper coordination.
6. Coordinate with various teams on the delivery schedule, payment approvals and vendor payment and supervising closely for unnecessary delays.
7. Follow up for Pricing, Negotiation to increase the bottom line.
8. Provide day to day commercial support to Sales and Pre-Sales team for Tender.
9. Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
10. Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
11. Responsible for delivery timelines and gives the best quality work.
12. Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
13. Prepare MIS reports on PO summary to keep track of the purchases.
Desired Candidate Skill:
1. At least 5 years progressive experience in same capacity.
2. Hands on experience to work in ERP environment, exposure to SAP preferred
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
4. Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills, presentation skills
5. Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
6. Team Management
7. Build lasting relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
Required Candidate profileGraduates preferably with a PG in International Business / Marketing having 8+ years experience in selling pharmaceutical formulations / hospital consumables / surgical accessories / medical equipments / medical devices etc in the Latin American markets may apply.
This is an international sales (business development) job. Not meant for export documentation /shipping / logistics people.
Only those who are based out of Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane need apply.
Perks and Benefits Salary negotiable.all employee benefits, bonus, good annual increments