We are seeking individuals who can have an immediate impact on Mannara and our clients business. Someone who can help us achieve our big dreams, so that we may help you achieve yours. Someone who likes to build Enterprise Information Management & Cloud solutions that deliver top line and bottom-line benefits to businesses. Your efforts affect not only the day to day operations of the company but shape our future.
Architect will contribute to the development and growth of the EIM & Cloud practice (encompassing Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management, Data Sciences, AI and IoT),
Position: BI & DW Architect
No of Position: 1
Reports to: Offshore IT Head
Based at: Pune
- Understanding of consulting as a business: demonstrated ability to translate client/business requirements into business solutions
- 10+ years of deep experience in architecting and delivering multiple full lifecycle enterprise data warehouse, MDM, data lakes, data integration, data governance, and other data management implementations across multiple business functions and industries in enterprise-level (large accounts) and mid-size accounts
- 5+ years of extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with data management technologies such as Informatica, Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Infosphere, etc
- Experienced in conducting assessments of data environments, defining future state solution vision, strategy and roadmap and presenting it to the executive team for securing approvals
- Solid understanding of data migration practices and methodology
- Ability to define testing methodology and test cases for the solutions architected and oversee QA execution
- Domain experience in Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Entertainment, Financial Services, Technology, Healthcare & Life Sciences a big plus
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring teams of data management developers through technical solution deliverables
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and business users to identify and translate business needs and functional requirements into technical designs to facilitate data management solutions
- Skilled in writing and presenting proposals, RFP responses, statements of work, design and other project documentation
- Help grow practice for EIM (Data Management, BI, Analytics, IoT, Data Sciences, AI) and Cloud solutions
- Provide support to the sales team as data management SME, including creating client presentations, proposals, RFP responses and statements of work
- Engage with clients & prospects to understand business problems and propose technical solutions encompassing data governance, master data management, data quality, enterprise data lakes, data warehousing, analytics, reporting, visualization, AI and data sciences to meet their business needs
- Propose, recommend or facilitate the selection of appropriate tools, techniques, and resources for all technical components of solutions
- Lead client engagements, including assessments, client interviews, workshops, technology evaluations, architecture design, and project development
- Act as lead architect in development, design, execution, and implementation of complex data management solutions throughout the full lifecycle of the project
- Participate in delivery activities, providing hands-on delivery services to clients, setting expectations with client and delivery teams, resolving projects and client issues, and ensure the overall success of projects
- Bachelor/Masters degree in any stream.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Mannara Technologies Pvt Ltd
Mannara Technologies.(An ISO Certified Company)
"Mannara Technologies is a Professional IT Services firm and dedicated to helping our clients get actionable insights from their data. Mannara Technologies has delivered experience, knowledge, and best practices in Data Management, Business Intelligence, Financial Performance Management, and Enterprise Applications in order to help our clients solve business challenges. Our focus is on exceeding our clients' expectations and enabling them to unleash the power of information in their enterprise. Whether defining a Business Intelligence Strategy, executing a Data Management Program, or delivering a high performance Analytics or Performance Management Solution, Mannara Technologies helps our clients achieve their goals, through business-aligned solutions."
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.