- Responsible for leading and/or participating in small teams comprised of BMC, partner and customer resources at client sites to deliver required outcomes and produce additional business with BMC clients.
- Understands how to apply technology to improve the operational effectiveness or efficiency of specific functions or applications.
- Implement, customize, and configure BMC products.
- Integrate BMC products to each other and third-party applications.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the solutions delivered to BMC clients as a means to improve BMC business margins.
- Accountable to client for achieving specific outcomes by delivering services as directed by the project manager and technical lead.
- Ability to transfer knowledge of the BMC approach to business service management.
- Experience 5-10 yrs with BAO/ BMC Atrium Orchestrator is mandate.
- Should have worked on BMC Server Automation (BSA).
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor'sDegree.
- The Consultant should be certified on multiple product families.
- Should maintain ongoing product knowledge.
- Must be familiar with other IT management technologies and have a working knowledge of IT operations and management.
- Ability to take direction and work independently in achieving stated objectives.
- Experience in systems design and development experience in enterprise computing environments.
- Experience implementing enterprise computing solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of at least one major operating systems environment.
- Participate in development and management of new processes for new clients/products
- Willing to work in shifts, weekend and on-call support will be required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time