Achieve targeted business results in the Retail business through effective translation of the business strategy into Branch Plans. Provide leadership and motivation to the Branch team towards raising of performance standards, and be a valuable resource to the Company.
1. Key Deliverables:
1.1 Facilitate creation of effective distribution of Life Associates and Insurance Officer as per yearly goal sheet.
1.2 Facilitate and maintain the complete SM module at any given point.
1.3 Maintain Month on Month Target Vs Achievement at a minimum of 100%
1.4 Resource Management
1.4.1 Operational Cost Management
1.4.2 People Development
1.5 Customer Relations Management
1.6 Adherence to regulatory and compliance norms.
1.7 Facilitate creation of effective distribution of Officer Prahri and LA as per yearly goal sheet.
1.8 Maintain Month on Month Target Vs Achievement at a minimum of 100%
1.9 Ensure that a minimum of 50% of total SM force is aligned for promotion and career
Development at the end of CY.
2. Business Results:
2.1 Ensuring alignment of business volume as per spread of the cantonment and SM module and thus maintain a SM Man month productivity of Rs 2 Lakhs APE.
2.2 Monitor and evaluate achievement of sales against expectation for each sales manager.
2.3 Ensure the Defence contribution of Business (sourced from Army/Navy/Air Force/Paramilitary/Police) is 70% on the overall NOP target YTD.
2.4 Ensure a conduct of a minimum 4 sales seminar presentations in the cantonment per month.
2.5 Ensure effective use of different training modules and selling skills program for both SM and distributor force in alignment with training team
1. Plan and evaluate the effectiveness of Branch Operation Plans with specific focus towards product availability, distribution and activity management;
2. Facilitate the business planning and implementation process for the business with the Regional Manager
3. To be Role model in the Retail Channel on different parameters
2. Business Results
1. Ensuring alignment of volume and market share objectives for the retail business facilitate for DPLI products
2. Monitor and evaluate achievement of sales against expectation
1. Streamlining and development of processes to ensure smooth management
2. Optimize cost across your business
3. Ensure service excellence through effective use of different training modules and selling skills program.
4. Resource Management
Operational Cost Management
1. Ensure cost efficiency in all aspects of Branch operations including fixed costs.
2. Drive efficiencies in onward distribution expenses and in branch support expenditure
3. Support the Companys Retail Strategy Plan.
1. Enable superlative performance standards through alignment of the team with the organizations objects.
2. Ensure clear communication of the overall strategies and drive ownership on all tasks expected to be performed by the Branch team
3. Develop Competencies of the team
4. Ensure implementation of the Development plans.
Customer Relationship Management
1. Interact regularly with the customers to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship
2. Review of selling arrangements
3. Ensure adequate focus to the business
5. Code of Conduct and Compliance of all Regulatory norms:
1. Ensure adherence of code of conduct by the entire Branch Team.
2. Conformation to all financial and administrative systems.
3. Ensure Compliance to all statutory & regulatory norms.
4. Ensure compliance with all the Branch norms set by DPLI.
5. For guidance, supervision and control over the Sales Manager / Agent /IO / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent under his/ her direct or indirect hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business.
6. For the quality of life insurance policies sourced by the Sales Manager / Agent /IO / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent under his/ her direct or indirect hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business.
7. Vicariously responsible for all the acts of omission and commission by the Sales Manager / Agent /IO / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent under his/ her direct or indirect hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business.
6. Key Success Factors
a. Meet the Business objectives for the Branch.
b. Efficient administrative systems and process in place (Internal and external Audit)
c. Superior Quality Business Planning & Achievement of Sales Objectives.
d. Driving High Standard of Knowledge, Skills amongst team members.
e. Managing Branch Operations Underwriting Training Home office interface.
Behavioral competencies (Ranked in order of importance to the job)
1. Building a successful team
2. Strategic Leadership
3. Result orientation.
5. Customer focus
Technical Skills (Ranked in order of importance to the job)
1. Business Planning , Development & Forecasting
2. Company and product knowledge
3. Financial fundamentals
4. Training & Education
5. Competition Knowledge
Offic Head / Branch Head shall inter alia be responsible for the following:
For guidance, supervision and control over the Sales Manager / Agent /IM / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent under his/ her direct or indirect hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business.
For the quality of life insurance policies sourced by the Sales Manager / Agent /IM / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent under his/ her direct or indirect hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business.
Vicariously responsible for all the acts of omission and commission by the Sales Manager / Agent /IM / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent under his/ her direct or indirect hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business
Personal Profile :
Qualification and experience: MBA, with 4-6 years of work experience in Sales Development role. Experience in the life insurance industry in similar role in Delhi/NCR market is essential. Should have experience of leading a team of result oriented sales managers. This person should be a team player with exceptional leadership qualities. His communication skills and abilities to motivate his team should be high class.
The Phoenix Agency Sales Channel: background & management philosophy
The Phoenix Agency Sales Channel of DHFL Pramerica will hire high quality Managers & provide them high class training inputs & working environment so that they can reach out to their potential. The main objective is to build a quality & highly productive channel & drive high levels of customer satisfaction. We will recruit Advisors from identified segments on business linked commission basis & provide very competitive R & R structure.
One of the key differentiators planned for this channel, is a significantly higher input and quality of training - for both the front line sales staff as well as the sales managers in addition to good career growth.
Background of the Company :
You are requested to visit our website: www.dhflpramerica.com
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have Life insurance experience.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited is one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in India headquartered in Gurgaon, India. We provide a wide range of life insurance solutions for individuals as well as groups taking care of our customers' various financial protection needs such as securing their child's future, retirement planning, savings and wealth creation.DPLI is a joint venture between DHFL Investments Limited (DIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. (DHFL), one of India's largest housing finance companies (the second largest in the private sector) and Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (PIIH), a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI), a financial services leader headquartered in the U.S. DPLI represents the coming together of two renowned financial services organizations with a legacy of business excellence spread over decades. The life insurance joint venture agreement between the two partners was signed in July 2013.
At DPLI, we are committed to providing quality financial advice to our customers. We don't just offer financial solutions but also guide and enable our customers to make informed insurance decisions to meet their life's short term and long term financial goals
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.