Walk-in Interview on 12th May 2018 between 10 am to 1 pm at below address--
S P Jagannath Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Satya Chambers, 2366, Rajguru Road, Paharganj, New Delhi - 110055
( Corporate Office Numbers: - 011-23585437 / 23582366 / 9643209317 )
(Kindly spare your whole day for the interview.)
No TA/DA will be provided to any candidate for the attending the interview. Job Description
We are looking for an experienced person for Brand coordinator cum EA Profile having good experience of National & International market, who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow brands reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth. Responsibilities
- Should have good knowledge of International/Indian Branding for apparel and able to give presentation.
- You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
- Should have knowledge of Fashion Hub and be able to work on International/Indian Brands for men's, women's, kids wear and accessories.
- Should have good knowledge of Branding related material and concepts.
- Should be able to communicate with foreign clients.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
- Monitor Indian and International market trends, research and selection of markets, competitors activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Create the brand awareness.
- Anticipate bottlenecks.
- Candidate age should be below 40 yrs(Female candidate preferred).
- Minimum 5 yrs relevant exp in Brand coordination.
- MS degree in communication or a related field.
- Should be willing to travel alone along with The Chairman (MUST) and able to handle EA Profile also.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Hindi.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts.
- A willingness to listen.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Salary is no bar for the right candidate.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Marketing
, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
S.P.Jagannath & Sons
For your information, since 1962, S.P.J is into extensive trading and marketing of FMCG Products and is an Indian market leader in distribution of consumer goods. For further business development SPJ transformed into Corporate group having its Corporate Office at Paharganj.
SPJ Group is already manufacturing detergent powder from its factory at Surajpur, Greater Noida, with its brand name "PATANGA".
SPJ is marketing detergent powder "PATANGA" in Delhi-NCR market from its Marketing Office at Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector-29, Noida.
The Group is expanding into different avenues and the upcoming projects are:
- Apparels: garment manufacturing unit with brand name "SPJ" for Menswear (shirt and trouser) to start at Sector-63, Noida, is in final stages and will be completed in approx. 6 months.
- Fashion Hub: a multi-storey mall at South Extension-I, New Delhi for leading international brands for ladies, gents and children wears & related accessories is under construction with brand name "DOLCEVITA Fashion Hub" and will be all set in approx. 18 months.
- Detergent Powder, Cake and Liquid plant: three different units in the brand name of "PATANGA" for manufacturing of detergent powder, cake and liquid to be constructed at Surajpur, Greater Noida in approx. 18 months.