Please find below the JD for the role of Brand communications position.
1. To lead and support all consumer brand communication initiatives across media such as print, outdoor, retail and online
2. To lead/ support the conceptualization, organization and execution of brand IPs & events
3. To understand the business environment, track and monitor the competition on an ongoing basis.
4. To prepare presentations on all/ any of the above as required for internal and external audiences.
5. To lead development and execution of all trade marketing related collateral
6. Engaging trade partners to become preferred partners/vendors within the category.
7. Drafting the marketing/communication brief basis the communications plan for the agency or the internal communication team
8. Understand the requirements of the requests made and conceptualize effective communications
9. Liaison with external & internal teams/agencies for production of communication materials
10. Assess the quantitative impact of marketing campaigns and use that data to provide relevant feedback to the communications team/agency
11. Lead collaboration across brand, retention, content& communications team
12. Produce creatives (Videos, stills, captions, GIFs)
13. Provide communication support to sales team
14. Develop new packaging design
15. Handling retail brand communication
16. Independently handle trade events
Interested candidates can send their updated CV's on email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry: Textiles, Garments, Accessories
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
SIYARAM SILK MILLS LTD
Siyaram's founded in 1978 is one of the largest producers of blended high fashion Suiting, Shirting fabric, Apparels, Furnishing Fabrics and Women's Wear. Being an ISO 9001 Certified company, we are a pioneer in introducing latest fashion trends & colours in fabrics and apparels. The company has been catering to the aspirations of young India for over 3 decades by making contemporary fashion accessible to the masses through an unmatched network of over 1 Lakh retail outlets spread across the nation.
The designs and styles of the blended high fashion fabrics have a rich and vibrant history of creating fashion trends. With versatile, diverse and admirable designs, Siyaram's is the only brand in India which enjoys equal appeal from Urban as well as Rural India.
Siyaram's world-class manufacturing facilities are located at Tarapur, Daman and Silvassa and are well equipped with state-of-the art equipments sourced from across the globe. Siyaram's is a company founded on values, driven by principles and committed to its customers.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.