In this role, you will join SmartDrive's rapidly-growing Analytic Professional Services team, with an opportunity to support data/analytical projects involving our customers and external partners. The projects span a broad set of domains that include driver safety, transportation operations, telematics, driver performance bench marking, transportation safety research, and insurance.
SmartDrive collects massive volumes of unstructured (video, audio, sensor, etc.) and structured data generated by our commercial fleet customers. Data is transformed via our modern data pipeline and analytics into near-real-time actionable insights, predictive analyses and prescriptive recommendations that drive measurable value for customers. In this role, you will wrangle vast amounts of meaningful data and make it presentation-ready via best-in-class Business Intelligence and Analytics tools.
- Understand and independently support repetitive processes enabling data/reporting/analytics for consumption by external customers.
- Start-to-finish, execute, document and communicate frequently with US-based team on ad hoc requests for data.
- Download, unzip, anonymize and package video and supporting files for customer event simulations
- Interpret and maintain Tableau Discrepancy Report and communicate to stakeholders
- Perform step-by-step testing of comparative data sets and provide detailed documentation of findings.
- Browse and manage Amazon S3 files and folder structures
- Query SQL Server data warehouse and communicate findings.
- Work with MS Access forms and underlying tables.
- In Alteryx, run existing workflows from Gallery, ideally also modifying workflow objects.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Two years of experience owning specific data wrangling, data testing and file management processes start-to-finish in support of production business processes
- Strong communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, techniques and tools on the job
- Must-have technology skills
- Windows file and folder management
- Hands-on data validation processes
- MS Excel: Filters, VLookups, Formulas
- MS Access: Development of Forms and Tables
- MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) with Query Builder
- Tableau: Modifications in existing worksheets and dashboards
- Windows Command Line: running executables
- Run existing Python scripts
- Amazon S3 file and folder management
- Business Intelligence and ETL fundamentals
- T-SQL Queries
- Alteryx data-workflow development
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Smartdrive Systems India Pvt Ltd.
SmartDrive Systems, the recipient of Frost & Sullivan's Customer Value Leadership Award for Video Safety Solutions gives fleets and drivers unprecedented driving performance insight, saving fuel, cost and lives. Our video analysis, predictive analytics and personalized performance program help fleets improve driving skills, lower operating costs and increase ROI. With an easy-to-use managed service, fleets and drivers access and self-manage driving performance anytime, anywhere. Ranked as one of the fastest growing companies by Deloitte's Technology Fast 500â„¢, we have compiled the world's largest storehouse of more than 200 million analyzed risky-driving events. SmartDrive is based in San Diego, employing over 650 people worldwide.
SmartDrive Systems, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.