Meet Our Team:
Pega Product Composer team is part of the Industry Applications Development - Healthcare global group responsible for building the world class application that help healthcare organizations provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence by utilizing the Pega's technological strengths in Digital Process Automation. You will be working with a group of enthusiastic, high spirited and smart working individuals, who encourage each other to bring out the best to build world class product in Healthcare Industry. You will have an exposure to healthcare products-built end to end, right from contributing to requirements to owning the quality of key features that enhance the existing version of the Product.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will be a member of the Strategic Applications Organization that will help build business processes, strategic features and supporting functions based upon identified / anticipated business requirements.Also, you are required to design and development of Pega Product Composer application by applying modern and cutting-edge user experience using low code application development capabilities and digital process automation design principles.
You are part of teams that use Scrum Methodology for development and is focused on building, maintaining and supporting strategic applications for the healthcare industry vertical.
This is your chance to get your hands on working on leading technologies to innovate and implement a world class application.
What You'll Do at Pega:
Who You Are:
- Be part of scrum teams consisting two teams of total 12 to 15 members.
- Participate in design and low code development of the targeted journeys, use cases using Pega App Studio - low code configuration capabilities.
- Become technically proficient with PRPC tools.
- Be responsible for raising product (Pega and Application both) feedback items for areas of enhancements and bugs.
- Collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders effectively towards successful outcomes.
- Develop thorough understanding on the underlying applications in the eco system along with the End to End release process within Industry Applications.
- Be innovative in your role to apply the functional and process innovations to help make the application highly competitive in healthcare core admin (benefits configuration and claims) place.
- Be the point of contact for your assigned modules and collaborate with the other applications in the eco system.
- Exhibit leadership in delivery and quality excellence.
You are responsible for building the world-class applications that help drive customer success and differentiate our solutions from our competitors.
- A creative problem solver
- Proficient in technologies and a strong aptitude to work in a low code platform.
- Strong communicator
- Metrics driven
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field experience.
- 2 to 6 years' experience in US healthcare domain is preferable. Especially US healthcare benefits configuration related.
- Prior development experience on a low code platform is a plus.
- Prior Pega/non-Pega technology (Java, J2EE, etc.) development experience, but willing to or having a strong aptitude to work on Pega low code platform using Pega configuration capabilities.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate with a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Experience working with creative project teams.
- Very Proficient in Microsoft office tools.
- Experience in interfacing with technology and development teams. This is very critical aspect of this position.
- Proficient with technology based tools and processes.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world's market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges