Roles and responsibilities
4 -5 years of relevant experience
- Liaise between the Stakeholders (Internal and External) to discus the scope of the project.
- Understanding the requirement of the project, analyze the scope and outcome.
- Discussion with internal key stake holders to understand and arrive the estimations.
- Creating wireframe to support the design and making consistent updates to arrive at the finalized/approved design.
- Writing Functional Specification document with mock ups and writing the complete functionality expected out of the project/enhancement.
- Understanding SDLC with Senior Project Manager and creating changes, Traceability matrix to track the progress of the project through out the Software Life cycle.
- Understanding the adhoc changes and analysis on the impact and creating specification documents.
- Walkthrough to delivery team about the expected functionality outcome.
- Supporting testing in creating test cases and review of test cases.
- Co-ordination with delivery team to deliver the project on or before the estimated deadline.
- Creating Release documents and UAT Testing of the release of Sprint/Epic.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Kavniya Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
KavNiya Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a professionally well disciplined, organized Software Development company. KavNiya is headquarted at Singapore and with a state of the art development facility at Neelankarai, Chennai. KavNiya has been in existence for over a decade and is growing steadily with its clientele. KavNiya's strength is in its quality and on time delivery. KavNiya has passion for creativity and cost effective technical Solutions. KavNiya's expertise in a wide range of technologies, domains and industry-specific knowledge provides its customers with substantial improvements in the efficiency and performance of their businesses. To know more about the company, please visit www.kavniya.com
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.