At Zolo, we are looking for a Business Analyst to help us evolve our data landscape in order to deliver high impact, high visibility dashboards, structure data to support our analytics capabilities forward. Do you want to directly impact the strategy and solve complex business problemsWould you like to be part of a fun, fast- paced team working in a strong data- driven cultureIf you like a high- adrenaline job, with plenty to learn, then come join us at Zolostays.
ZoloStays is India s leading and fastest growing provider of managed co- living spaces which are fun, flexible and functional. We are Series- B funded by Nexus Venture Partners, IDFC Alternatives and Mirae Asset and valued at ~USD 100 mn in the last round. With an aim to provide a completely hassle- free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer a wide range of basic and luxury living amenities. Our managed living solutions are looking to elevate the traditional paying guest accommodations/ hostels, and offer beautiful living experience. Our biggest USP comes from a vibrant resident community, omnichannel platform, top- notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi- tech security and more.
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 20000+ customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 80000 by the year- end. Yes, that s a 4X growth that Zolo is poised to grow in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
• This is a highly impactful role, filled by someone with exceptional organizational, analytical and people skills, to be filled by someone who has the hunger to grow, passion to perform and curiosity to learn and explore. .
• At Zolo, this person will work closely with the CFO/ CSO and his core team and assist them in effective decision making including :
• Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the Corporate Strategy Team.
• Assist and communicate with executives in decision- making, program management, and initiative implementation
• Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
• Help conceptualise and Implement important projects within the Company.
• Assess inquiries directed to the Corporate Strategy Office, determine the proper course of action and act on the same along with the .
• Ensure all issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
• Identify potential opportunities for Zolo to grow exponentially. What are we looking for• Ability to get things done: Superstar CoSs are incredibly driven to achieve results. They are tenacious in the face of adversity and carry a can- do attitude. Master organizers and project planners, they consistently look ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
• Strategic mindset: Natural problem solvers. They are analytical and structured in their thinking. They create order out of chaos by identifying systems and processes in need of tightening. They deeply understand business operations and easily synthesize information to develop a recommended plan of action.
• Off- the- charts emotional intelligence: Must understand the underlying motivations not only of their leader but also of themselves and others across the organization with whom they build relationships and influence. They are positive, empathetic, flexible, curious and off the charts on their learnability. They garner respect and people want to be around them.
• Structured thinking & project Management Skills.
• Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills and inclined towards Data Analytics. Desired Experience / Background:
• 1- 5 years in analytics firm or analytics division at online B2Cs (investment or financial services preferred)
• B Tech / MBA from a premier school will be preferred. Desired Competencies:
Data management experience will be a huge plus Strong statistics, economics, engineering, or mathematics background Tableau is a good to have HSR Layout, Bangalore, GMap Link - https: / / goo. gl/ maps/ 4ub4FAorQ4r Zolo Employee Stories We are India's #1 choice for coliving spaces because of all the people who work behind the scenes Being in Zolo has been an enriching experience and quite frankly an eye- opener to the work ethic required at a start- up.
The fact that the founders and everyone working here are super friendly and helpful is just the icing on the proverbial cake!
The best part of being in the Zolo family is the sense of belonging. Everyone is highly focused and is constantly working towards meeting team goals and the larger goal of the organization. In order to survive here, you need to be introspective and a keen learner. Been a great experience!
The company is growing quickly. There are a lot of great opportunities to learn, take on leadership roles (both technical and in management) and learn how a company operates at this stage. If you have a good idea, you can implement it.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Company Profile: View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.