Greetings from Espire Infolabs (SEI CMMi Level company) Please visit us at www.espire.com to know more about us.
We have multiple requirements of Business Analyst with Insurance Domain .
Position: Business Analyst - Insurance Domain
Experience: 7-10 years
Relevant Experience: Business Analyst, Insurance Domain, CBAP certified
Academic Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA
- Experience of business requirement gathering preferably for Insurance domain projects.
- Ability to strongly interact with business and technical stakeholders to play back captured requirements by conducting workshop.
- Should have experience as a BA for Insurance domain-based project or having prior experience of development in Insurance domain.
- Able to interact with technical team to explain business requirement to assist in solution mapping.
- Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements.
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
- Driving and challenging the presumptions of business units on how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Interpreting business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills.
- Establishing the technical vision and analysing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs by teaming up with developers and subject matter experts.
- Liaising between technology teams, support teams and business units.
- Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
- Serving as a channel between the internal-external customers and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Communicating and collaborating Proactively with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and delivering Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required.
- Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Analyzing information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description.
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- CBAP Certification is preferable.
- Open for UK Shift (1 PM - 10 PM).
NOTE: Only immediate joiner candidates apply for the above position.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent